Aido is a Sydney based lifestyle photography studio specialising in maternity, newborn, family and kids portraiture. Aido is a dedicated natural light studio located in Artarmon NSW
Kid / Baby
Hi, I am Melody. Aido is a combination from my 2 lovely girls’ name, because of them I fell in love with photography. I am a mother and also a storyteller who is great at capturing the shining moments of life in a smooth and natural way. My work describes the overflowing love between lovers, the excitement of anticipation for new life, the purity and tenderness of children. I am great at photography in all sorts of surroundings whether it is at Aido studio, at the beach, in the woods or in the comfort of your own home, I am able to capture the true self of the individual through my unique views and angles
I really enjoyed my time with Melody, I felt relaxed and the atmosphere was great! Finally I am really in love with the final pictures! I did the maternity session, can't wait for the newborn ❤️
July 12, 2017
Melody was brilliant with our tiny boy, she took so much care & the results are amazing. Thanks again Melody!
April 12, 2018
We had Aido Photography take family pictures when our newborn arrived and we were very happy with the results; she captured real-life, moments with a natural style in a very relaxed atmosphere. Perfect! Thank you!
June 22, 2016
Thank you Melody for the amazing pictures of our family. Absolutely loved your work for my pre pregnancy photoshoot and your excellent service, highly recommend you and work ��
January 4, 2018
Great experience with Aido photography! Mel, the photographed, was very experienced, kind and patient with my bub. She spent a long time to calm him down, and made the little one cooperative! Strongly recommended !
May 28, 2018
She is absolutely amazing! I'm so happy with my maternity photos. I had to take my 20 months old daughter with me and Melody made sure that my baby girl was comfortable for the entire session, which was fantastic ...she ended up including her in the photoshoot and I couldn't be happier with the result! I can't wait to have my second baby and do the newborn photos with her as well. Thank you so much!
August 26, 2016
Terms and Conditons
By booking photo session with Aido Photography, client agrees with following terms and conditions
- A non-refundable security deposit, normally 20% of the full payment should be made in advance to confirm and schedule the session date
- Full payment should be made prior to the session takes place, failure to do so, Aido has the rights to cancel the session
- For other payment if there is any, should be made before the intended service being delivered
- The images take normally 2 – 3 weeks after the session to finish editing, it could take up to 4 weeks in busy period
- For every session, the photographer guarantee to perform to the best of the professional standard, however we do not guarantee to produce all varieties as listed due to different external factors
- Aido retains copyright in the photographs, clients has unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use and reproduce the photographs
- Client grants the Photographer unrestricted right to use and publish photographs for editorial, trade, advertising and other purposes. If you have any questions, please let Aido know
- Under NO circumstances Aido will be held responsible for accident and injury incurred before, during and after the session